Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Something that may surprise you is that SERVPRO consists of approximately 1700 different locations. With the power of 1700 different franchises located all across the United States and Canada, SERVPRO is able to respond to any size disaster faster than you would probably think possible! SERVPRO of Shippensburg/Perry County is proud to be one of these 1700 independently owned and operated franchises and we value our neighboring franchises who are there to help us respond to any size disaster that may occur! If you experience a water or fire disaster call SERVPRO of Shippensburg/Perry County and we will respond quickly and help to make it "Like it never even happened."
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (717) 300-3347
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Shippensburg / Perry County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.