Water Damage Restoration 101 | SERVPRO® oF Shippensburg/Perry County
When your home is being threatened by water damage from flooding or leaks, SERVPRO of Shippensburg/Perry County Professionals have the expertise to prevent or mitigate the devastating effects water damage can have in order to help preserve and restore your property.
Our Professionals have the equipment and experience necessary to handle the most challenging water damage and removal situations and are available around-the-clock. We concentrate on safely drying, deodorizing and disinfecting the areas flooded or damaged by water, utilizing the following:
Water Removal Equipment
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, & Anti-Microbial Treatments
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other microorganisms.
Hi-Tech Drying Equipment
- Drying equipment helps prevent property water damage like swelling and warping of floors, walls and furniture.
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers minimize secondary water damage.
- High-speed air movers create airflow across walls, carpets, pads and furniture, evaporating moisture.
- Some situations call for special drying techniques that require state of the art equipment and training.
Our Professionals are ready to respond 24/7 to mitigate any size loss in Shippensburg/Perry County and the surrounding area. Call us at 717-300-3347.